Sunday 23 June 2013

Make up review: Sleek i-Divine Candy Collection eye-shadow palette

Hi Everyone!




It's been far too long since my last post! I sincerely apologise for that...I've just been way to busy! Well let's get straight down to what the post will be on today eh? Well today I will be reviewing a certain product that I bought not so long ago, its a palette by Sleek Makeup, which is the new limited edition also known as the i-Divine Candy palette, as part of the Candy collection range, this is apparently limited edition! so grab it while you can!! The palette is available from Superdrugs, I bought this palette for £7.99 and I would say this is a definite bargain for the colours and the amount of pigmentation they have.
I do not own this image, all copyrights go to Google images

Ok well, I will just be giving you a brief description of the palette, and finally I will be showing you a swatch of each colours in a picture. the palette contains 12 different colours, which vary in colours, from blues, minty greens, purples and pinks...basically all things summer! The palette also includes a sponge applicator, which to be quite honest, I have not used, as I have used these applicators from a previous Sleek palette, and have found that they do not pick up much colour and does not apply or blend the shadow in very well. But hey, what more can we expect from a palette that is such a bargain?


I have not used all the colours on my eyes, as of yet, however, I have used a few of the pinks and blues from the candy palette (I have shown you an image of this above) and I would say I am loving the intensity and the richness of the colours, their just wonderful! The swatches below are on my arm, and they may not look as dark, but on the eyelids they come out wonderfully, well the colours I used did anyway, obviously after you have prep'd your eyes with some primer (I use urban decay's primer potion). Here's an image below of the swatch!


Swatches of each of the colours from the palette


Once again, enjoy, and I sincerely apologise for disappearing and not writing any Blog posts sooner, stay with me!! Love you all.

Take care!

Y x.

No comments:

Post a Comment