Tuesday 28 May 2013

Beauty Tip #1 Avocado & Honey face mask

This tip is very useful for all those who suffer from dry skin! I have personally tried this little concoction and I would definitely say it has worked wonders on my face! Plus the thought of this little fruit being so rich in vitamin E gives it that extra wow factor to me! My skin type is oily/very dry in certain areas, so I would definitely say it has really helped balance out my skin. Please keep reading for more instructions:

Ingredients:
1/4 avocado (ripe and soft)
1/2 tbsp Honey

1. You can use a quarter of an avocado if you do not fancy storing the left over mask mixture after using some. But usually on the net people recommend using half an avocado...not sure why.
2. Peel the skin off of your avocado and mash up using a fork until there are no lumps.
3. Add in your honey...and voila! One skin moisturising mask!
4. Apply the mask on your face generously and wait for 10 minutes.
5. You will feel the mask drying up on your face. Wash off and pat dry.
6. Now feel how smooth your skin feels!

Hope this helps!! Will be back with some more tips when I discover them!

Ciao!
Yasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment