Wednesday 22 May 2013



Summer Look #1.
I have been asked by a friend of mine to start a Blog as she loved this look and many of my other makeup looks that I recently posted on my Instagram (instagram id: Yazzle_91). Hence the first picture to go up on my first ever Blog is this look! I have no idea what I am supposed to do on a blog, but I promise I will learn fast!

To do this look I used:
Clinique super moisture make-up foundation in warm caramel and for contouring I used a foundation by L.A. colours in Bronze. I have used a normal sponge for blending the two shades on my face, after making it damp of course! But I will be buying the infamous beauty blenders very soon for my foundation! As I have come to notice that using a sponge instead of the brushes does in fact give a more flawless and airbrushed look in comparison to using foundation brushes, which has left me with streaks of foundation on my face!
I feel that using another foundation which is at least a shade or two shades darker than your complexion really blends in well and looks great for contouring!
On my cheekbones I used a blusher by nyx in Taupe...which enhances the contouring around the cheekbones.
and Lastly, I used a lipstick by KIKO Cosmetics in number 918.

That is all for now! I hope this was a little informative to whomever shall read this Blog, Please be nice! Thanks!

Y x.

No comments:

Post a Comment